Kitchen Aide – Summer Camp
Camp Kelly is a 4-week summer Day Camp for children aged 5-12. Camp runs from July 7th to August 9th, 2019.
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition: Sweeps and mops floors.
- 2) Washes worktables and refrigerators.
- 3) Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
- 4) Steam-cleans or hoses-out garbage cans.
- 5) Washes pots, pans, and trays by hand.
- 6) Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- 7) Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of handtruck.
- 8) Washes and peels vegetables, using knife or peeling machine.
- 9) Loads or unloads trucks picking up or delivering supplies and food.
Must be 18 years of age or have a High School Diploma or GED.
The camp is hosted at Camp Kelly in Tunkhannock, PA.
Must be available for all 4 weeks of camp!
UNC of NEPA is equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.